Saturday 12 July 2008

Naughty Baby Barbie

Baby Barbie played up a lot at bedtime tonight.

She insisted on getting into Florence's bed, and then proceded to make a nuisance of herself.

Firstly she would NOT lay down, but insisted on dancing like a lunatic and made Florence sing for her.

She then thought it would be funny to chuck the quilt off Florence.

After this she persuaded Florence to stand up and jump.

When Florence tried to drink her milk Baby Barbie kept sneaking sips.

Baby Barbie then started repeatedly banging her head on the end of the cot, forcing Florence's arm to follow.

Baby Barbie was a right little twat, and I was really glad when she went back over her options and decided she'd sleep in the book box and not in bed.

Night night Baby Barbie.

4 comments:

Dee.. said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm really grateful. I love your wallpaper and the colours! Your girls are adorable.

Just Me. said...

Your girls sound so so cute!

FYI - i used to have lots of Barbie dolls when I was young. When I first saw the headline, Naughty Baby Barbie, I was brought back to my childhood

Danifred said...

Absolutely hilarious! Damn little Barbie! :)

Nic said...

It was naughty Mr Doggy tonight ladies - we have some serious behavioural problems with our toys here. Do they do Supernanny for toys?!

Thanks for stopping by :-)