Monday 23 June 2008

Things you can say to your toddler that you probably wont when she's 15

Wow! What a huuuuuuge poo - you clever girl!!!

Bedtime!

Try not to get up too early tomorrow, darling - 7am is plenty early enough

Which toys do you want in the bath?

Look, eat your dinner with this fork, it's a princess one

Why do you hate boys?

I know, mummy IS a brilliant dancer

You'd like to do jigsaws AGAIN?

'The wheels on the bus go round and round...and round...and round'

Hey, let's all have fun doing grocery shopping!

You want to sleep in your sister's bed?

What story do you want tonight?

2 comments:

Lollipop Goldstein said...

I'm using this post to remind myself that when my daughter hits 15, she will also not still be in diapers.

Please, don't let her still be in diapers.

Last night she told me that underpants turn her into a seagull so she cannot possibly wear them. How do you argue with that? And are those arguments harder or easier than the ones that will take place when they're 15?

Anonymous said...

that's so funny! sorry being so slow on catching up on blogs Ive not been home in a week seems like. I'm behind on everything!